Saturday, February 1, 2014

No Bake S'mores Bark


Well, once again we have snow today where we live.




My husband was telling me this morning that behind the storm we are getting today, there are two more heading this way in the next week. Wonderful. Since I wanted to make s'mores and our snow depth outdoors makes that impossible, I did the next best thing and made them indoors yesterday evening! I put two of these on a plate on the kitchen counter for myself shortly after lunchtime and then went into the living room. When I came back into the kitchen a little while later, the plate was empty.  I asked the hubby if he had eaten both and he said yes!! He's a sneaky one :)

Ingredients

24 squares or 12 rectangles of graham crackers
2 cups mini marshmallows 
24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips

Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with non-stick spray, set aside.  In large bowl, break the graham crackers into small pieces.  Add the marshmallows and mix together with a large spoon.  In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips.  Pour the melted chocolate chips over the graham crackers and marshmallows and mix well with the large spoon.  Spread evenly into the prepared pan and put in the refrigerator for at least one hour.  When ready to eat, break off into pieces with your hands and enjoy! Keep stored in the fridge in a covered container.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Club Cracker Toffee

You know when you have a "taste" for something and until you eat it, you won't be satisfied? Late yesterday afternoon, I want...